* A kayak for new adventures, or for rowing to shore
* My full attention when you tell a story so you know how important you are
* A tele-transporter so you can visit your family whenever you’d like
* Questions that illuminate the unknown facets of you. The courage and kindness to examine those rough edges and worn spots. The conviction to know, accept, and shine light through your full & true shape.
* A fluffy, rainbow unicorn to fetch you joy each morning
* A different soundtrack for each day, all day, everyday. James Brown’s “Get Up” for your morning, Nickel Creek’s “When you come back down” when you sleep, and a mixtape of songs not-yet-written for the moments you need to remember, reflect, and be brave.
* A group of friends who will be your backup dancers, drive you to Yellowstone in a minivan, grow through misunderstandings with you, throw you surprise parties, or field 2am phone calls if you are sad ***
* Both ends of the thread that ties our hearts together
(***friends including me)
- 7 things to know about loving your ex
- The 5 Worst ways to ask someone out
- 10 ways to say "no" to hanging out