These past few weeks were not only wild with job-quitting adventures, but augmented by my recent poor life choices.
To compensate for the somewhat-negative parts of this post, I am going to supplement this post with cute kitten photos I recently took. Who doesn’t like cute kittens?
Here are some life mistakes I made that hopefully you can avoid in order to be more enlightened than me…
1. I avoided sleeping so I could avoid waking up and facing my day. This caused sleep deprivation, thus furthering the “cycle of bad decision making.”
2. I avoided the tasks I did not want to do in hopes they would go away. They didn’t. (Did I think that my workplace would clean itself? I must have.)
3. I said “yes” to every possible social outing in order to continue bad decisions #1 and #2.
Through it all, I made it. My household also took care of 2 kittens during this process – foster kittens from the San Francisco SPCA.
When the madness was over, they were big enough to go back to the SPCA, where they were adopted to Fairfax. (Can you imagine gaining 2x your body weight in 4 weeks?! They went from a mere 1# to a full 2#.)
I’m pretty sure kittens make everything better!
PS: Photo credit: Moi.
- 7 things to know about loving your ex
- The 5 Worst ways to ask someone out
- 10 ways to say "no" to hanging out